The Fluke 170 Series is the benchmark for general purpose multimeters. They set the standard with a combination of precision, features, ease-of-use, safety and reliability.With the ability to measure up to 1000 AC/DCV, 10 AC/DCA, Capacitance, Resistance, Frequency and Temperature (model 179 only!), the Fluke 170 Series will handle all of your basic measuring needs. And with features such as manual and automatic ranging, display hold and auto hold, min/max/average recording and the ability to take True-RMS measurements, the Fluke 170 Series is equipped to get the job done in almost any application.
- Measures 1000 AC/DCV and 10 AC/DCA
- Frequency and Capacitance measurements
- Resistance, Continuity and Diode measurements
- True-RMS current and voltage measurements
- Manual and Auto ranging
- Display hold and Auto hold
- Min/Max/Average recording
- Digital display with analog bargraph and backlight
- 6000 Count resolution
- Easy battery exchange without opening the case
- Ergonomic case with integrated protective holster
- EN61010-1 CAT-III 1000V / CAT-IV 600V
Ram Meter carries the Fluke Electronics FLUKE-177 - Digital Multimeter - 1000 AC/DCV, 10 AC/DCA True-RMS, Cap, Res & Freq w/Backlit Display in addition to a full line of Multimeters products. For questions about the Fluke Electronics FLUKE-177 - Digital Multimeter - 1000 AC/DCV, 10 AC/DCA True-RMS, Cap, Res & Freq w/Backlit Display and other products, or for custom and large orders call us at (800) 446 - 4035 or contact us online.
|Measurement Types||DCA, Capacitance, Continuity, Frequency, Resistance|