The National Meter Industries K3000 series of KWH energy meters are great for commercial, residential, and apartment-type applications. They feature a 6-digit LCD display for kilowatt-hour usage with no multipliers required. These meters feature a display which indicates the correct wiring and displays L1 and L2 power readings for Volts, Amps and instantaneous Kilowatts with a LED indicator for relay operation.
- Plug-in Terminals to Facilitate Field Testing
- Custom Multiple-Meter Enclosures Available
- RS-485 Modbus and Pulse Output
- Optional Communications and Billing Systems
- Display Indicates Correct Wiring
- UL, CUL, EC, Michigan and New York Approved
- Accuracy - Meter ANSI c12.6 - C.T. ANSI C54.1
- Two 400 Amp Solid-Core Current Transformers Included
- Apartment Buildings
Ram Meter carries the National Meter Industries K3223-400 - Single-Phase/120, 208 or 240 Volt KWH Energy Meter in addition to a full line of KWH & Energy Metering products. For questions about the National Meter Industries K3223-400 - Single-Phase/120, 208 or 240 Volt KWH Energy Meter and other products, or for custom and large orders call us at (800) 446 - 4035 or contact us online.
|Manufacturer||National Meter Industries|
|Type of Service||Single Phase|
|Voltage Rating||120/208 ACV, 240 ACV|