AEMC Instruments 2121.74 - 1821 Thermocouple Thermometer Single Channel -416-3212°F (-249-1767°C)
Due to global supply shortages, some products from this manufacture may experience longer than normal shipping time. Please contact us for current deliveries.
The AEMC Instruments Model 1821 Thermocouple Thermometer Data Logger is a portable, compact digital meter designed for simplicity and one-hand operation. The main advantage of the logger is its ability to perform a variety of recording tasks with easy and intuitive setup from a computer using supplied DataView® software. Spot readings or timed recording sessions can be stored in each instrument. User selectable configuration, data analysis and report generation can be accomplished with DataView® software.
- Selectable Thermocouple types J, K, T, N, E, R & S
- Temperature range from -416 to 3212°F (-249-1767°C)
- Single Channel
- Programmable store on alarm function
- MIN and MAX measurements stored
- USB and Bluetooth communication
- USB and battery power
- Blue luminescent backlit display
- Stores up to 1 million measurements
- Spot measurement storage
- Built-in magnetic mounting system
- Automatic shut-off option
|Additional Skus||2121.74, 1821|