AEMC Instruments 2134.61 - DL-1080 8-Channel Data Logger
The AEMC Instruments DL-1080 is an 8-Channel Data Logger (no display) which is a versatile, powerful and cost effective logger for handling analog, digital and other types of variables with high resolution and speed. It offers high performance and is easy to configure and operate.
The Model DL-1080 has 8 configurable analog inputs that can measure thermocouples, Pt100, Pt1000, DC voltage and DC current signals. It is equipped with 2 relay outputs and 8 digital ports that are individually configurable as inputs or outputs. Up to 128 math channels can be used to perform operations on the measured values. Up to 32 alarm events can be detected, allowing output activations, e-mails and SNMP trap sending.
The RS485 interface can operate as a Modbus RTU master or slave. As a master, it can read and log up to 64 external channels. A 10/100Mbps Ethernet interface allows access through a browser (HTTP), FTP (client and server), e-mails sending (SMTP), SNMP and Modbus TCP.
- 8 universal analog input channels
- 8 digital I/Os (individually configured as inputs or outputs)
- 2 relay outputs (NO, NC and common)
- RS485 interface (Modbus master or slave)
- 24VDC output to power up to eight 4 to 20mA transmitters
- Ethernet interface for LAN and internet use
- USB-device interface for configuring, monitoring and download
- USB-host interface for logged data retrieval through a USB flash drive
- Up to 32 configurable alarms
- Up to 128 virtual channels
- Up to 100 channels can be logged at a user configurable rate
- Data downloading through the configuration software or through the freely distributed downloaded DLL
- Process monitoring and recording
- Remote temperature logging
- Environmental monitoring
|Type||Data Loggers & Recorders|