AEMC Instruments 2141.02 - 6417 Clamp-On Ground Resistance Tester - 1500 Ohm w/Alarm, Memory, Bluetooth & Android App
The AEMC Model 6417 clamp-on ground resistance tester measures ground rod and grid resistance and impedance without the use of auxiliary rods. Clamp-on ground resistance testers can be used in multi-grounded systems without disconnecting or de-energizing the ground system under test it. The Model 6417 simply clamps around the grounding electrode or conductor and measures the resistance to ground. By performing measurements on intact ground systems, the user also verifies the quality of the grounding connections and bonds. Resistance and continuity of grounding loops around pads and buildings may also be measured.
The Model 6417 includes a high sensitivity measurement function enabling measurement of leakage current flowing to ground or circulating in ground loops from 0.2mA to 40A and resistances from 0.01 to 1500Ω. It also offers battery life information at power-up and Auto Power OFF power management. The Buzzer and Auto Power OFF features may be disabled at any time.
The DataView® software included provides the ability to configure and retrieve data from the Model 6417 through Bluetooth® communication, as well as the ability to generate reports. In addition, the Model 6417 includes an Android™ based mobile application.
- Touch voltage is displayed to alert user to potential unsafe conditions
- Large multi-function, bright yellow organic display (OLED) is visible in all lighting conditions
- Selectable test frequency improves accuracy in inductive environments
- Differentiates between loop and ground resistance measurements
- Data storage (Ω, A,V and µH with time-stamping): Stores up to 2,000 measurements
- Easy clamp opening via a force compensation trigger system with 35mm clamp diameter
- Displays stored measurements on the OLED display or by Bluetooth® to a PC or the Android™ based mobile application
- Alarm function with adjustable set point and buzzer for quick field checks for volts, amps and ohms
- Includes DataView® software for data storage, real-time display, analysis, report generation and system configuration
|Features||Bluetooth, Clamp-on, Datalogging|
|Type||Ground Resistance Testers|