AEMC Instruments 2150.31 - OX 9062 Handscope Oscilloscope - 2 Channel, 60 MHz *Special Order*
The AEMC Instruments Model OX 9062 Oscilloscope is a rugged, ergonomic, self-contained, hand-held, two-channel oscilloscope with 60MHz bandwidth, 2 channel DMM 8000 cts, FFT function and recording mode, and power measurement. The OX 9062 also features a large touch screen 7” color LCD display.
Ideal for both laboratory and field use, the OX 9062 utilizes the patented system of “plug-and-play” accessories, individual isolation of each of the measurement channels, and a range of remote management capabilities. The Ethernet link and Wi-Fi lets you remotely control the oscilloscope without loading any software to your PC.
- 2-Channel fully isolated
- 60 Mhz bandwidth
- Scope, Multimeter, Harmonic Analysis & Recorder/Logger in 1 Unit!
- 8 hours of rechargeable battery life
- Triggering and recording options
- 12-bit resolution and 2.5 GS/sec
- 7" WVGA wide color FFT touch screen with 800 x 480 dpi display
- Wifi, Ethernet and USB communication capability
- Increased storage capacity
- SPECIAL ORDER ONLY!
|Additional Skus||215031, OX 9062, OX9062, OX 9062 IV, OX9062IV|
SPECIAL ORDER ONLY!