AEMC Instruments 2150.33 - OX 9104 Handscope Oscilloscope - 4 Channel, 100 MHz
The AEMC Instruments Model OX 9104 Oscilloscope is a rugged, ergonomic, self-contained, hand-held, two-channel oscilloscope with 100MHz bandwidth, 4 channel DMM 8000 cts, FFT function and recording mode, and power measurement. The OX 9104 also features a large touch screen 7” color LCD display.
Ideal for both laboratory and field use, the OX 9104 utilizes the patented system of “plug-and-play” accessories, individual isolation of each of the measurement channels, and a range of remote management capabilities. The Ethernet link and Wi-Fi lets you remotely control the oscilloscope without loading any software to your PC.
- 4-Channel fully isolated
- 100 Mhz bandwidth
- Scope, Multimeter, Harmonic Analysis & Recorder/Logger in 1 Unit!
- 8 hours of rechargeable battery life
- Triggering and recording options
- 12-bit resolution and 2.5 GS/sec
- 7" WVGA wide color FFT touch screen with 800 x 480 dpi display
- Wifi, Ethernet and USB communication capability
- Increased storage capacity
|Additional Skus||215033, OX 9104, OX9104, OX 9104 IV, OX9104IV|