Bacharach 0019-7051 Leakator® 10 Combustible Gas Leak Detector
The Bacharach Leakator® 10 is an ideal instrument for pinpointing combustible gas leaks; testing appliances in commercial, residential, and industrial applications; surveying gas pipelines and inspecting valves, regulators, and meters on gas equipment.
The Leakator® 10 is a low maintenance combustible gas leak detection unit, small enough to be operated with just one hand, yet loaded with the kind of advanced features and technology professionals demand. Powered for up to 30 hours of continuous operation by alkaline C-cell batteries, the Leakator® 10 comes complete with a flexible 20-inch long probe for hard-to-reach areas and a patented solid state sensor that will last for up to five years. The Leakator® 10 allows you to pinpoint large and small leaks quickly, while checking a relatively large area in a short amount of time with absolutely no calibration required.
- Gases: Acetone, Acetylene, Benzene, Butane, Ethanol, Ethylene Oxide, Gasoline, Hexane, Hydrogen, Industrial Solvents, Methane, Naphtha, Natural Gas, Paint Thinners and Propane
- Warm-Up Time: Automatic, Self-Check, Approximately 55 Seconds to Operational Condition
- Sensitivity (Methane-based): 20 ppm
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 2.25" x 1.75" (21.6 cm x 5.7 cm x 4.4 cm)
- Weight: 18 oz (0.51 kg) without Batteries
- Body Materials: Durable ABS Housing with Carrying Strap
- Sensor: Semiconductor Type with Five Year Typical Life – Plug-in Replacement, No User Calibration Required
- Probe: Self Storing 20 inch (51 cm) Flexible Probe
- Status Indicators: Visual - 10 Ultra-Bright Red LED’s Audible - Variable Speed Ticking Sound. Earphone Available for Use in Noisy Environments. Power-On Bright Green LED. Fail Bright Yellow LED. Low Battery Bright Yellow LED.
- Power: 5 C-cell Alkaline Batteries (Not Included), 30 Hour Typical Battery Life
- Approvals: UL 913 Classified, Intrinsically Safe for Class 1, Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D Hazardous Locations; CE Mark
- Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty
|Features||Combustible Gas Leak Detectors|