Bacharach 0019-8106 Tru-Pointe® Refrigerant Leak Detector
The Bacharach Tru Pointe® refrigerant leak detector is designed to be instantly responsive to all refrigerants. It is even accurate when used in environments where high levels of refrigerant vapors are present. No manual sensitivity adjustments are necessary during the inspection process. Simply turn the unit on, and let it mark the spot.
The Tru Pointe® is suitable for HVAC Service Technicians, Refrigerant Service Technicians, Plant Maintenance Departments, Automotive Service Facilities and Refrigerant & Environmental Chamber Manufactures who are in need of a small, lightweight, and rugged refrigerant leak detector. The Tru Pointe® is capable of detecting and then pinpointing small to large refrigerant leaks in tight spaces such as those found in refrigeration units and automobile engine compartments.
- Refrigerants Detected: All CFC, HFC,and HCFC Refrigerants, including R-12,R-22, R-123, R-134A, R-404A, R-408A, R-409A and R-410A
- Sensing Element: Plug-in, Heated Diode
- Alarm Sensitivity: 0.1 oz/year of R134A (hardest to detect refrigerant)
- Alarm Types: Variable-intensity audible & visual
- Power: 2 D-cell disposable alkaline batteries
- Warm-Up Time: 10 seconds
- Response Time: Instantaneous
- Probe Length: 14" (356 mm) flexible
- Weight: 1.16 lbsw/batteries
- Agency Listings: UL listed in accordance with SAE J1627, CE Mark independently tested
|Features||Refrigerant Leak Detectors|