Bacharach 0024-8510 Fyrite® InTech™ Combustion Analyzer (0-2,000 ppm) O2 Sensor Only
The Bacharach Fyrite® InTech™ Combustion Analyzer is a next generation redesign of our popular Tech 50/60, developed on the proven INSIGHT® platform to include more features with a lower cost of ownership. It provides rugged, reliable, long-running performance in a light, handheld unit, offering service technicians the easiest and most affordable way to gain the benefits of electronic-combustion testing.
B-Smart® pre-calibrated CO sensors (0-2,000 ppm), 6 pre-programmed fuels including propane, and a high-contrast graphic display, with backlighting, make the Fyrite® InTech™ a feature-packed, easy-to-use instrument. Its internal memory is capable of storing up to 10 complete records, which can also be downloaded to a PC or printed via an infrared printer using an optional reporting kit.
- High-contrast, backlit LCD display
- Combustion and efficiency analyzer - 6 pre-programmed fuels
- Direct measurement of O2, CO (0-2,000 ppm), stack and ambient temp
- Calculated measurement of combustion efficiency CO2, CO (air-free) and excess air
- Easy access to sensors
- New B-Smart® technology for in-field pre-calibrated sensor replacement
- O2 and sensor life indicator
- Calibration reminders
- Fyrite® User Software (PC) and reporting package (optional)
- Customize printed reports with your company name and logo
- Software updates
- Internal storage for up to 10 complete test records
- Print data via optional wireless printer
|Measurement||Combustible Gas Leak|
Pricing varies based on configuration. Please configure product above.