Bacharach 0019-8038 Informant® 2 Dual Purpose Combustible Gas & Refrigerant Leak Detector KIT
The Bacharach Informant® 2 is a dual purpose leak detector which allows pinpoint detection of both refrigerant and combustible gas leaks with the same instrument.
Its unique combination of state-of-the-art patented sensor technology, advanced software design and microprocessor controlled circuitry offers unmatched precision coupled with tremendous speed. It is unquestionably the most sensitive, most reliable and most accurate leak detector on the market today. And the fastest as well. Swap sensor tips within seconds and never worry about adjusting sensitivity levels! It's taken care of automatically, even where high levels of background vapors or refrigerants are present. The refrigerant sensor tip is finely tapered to an 0.2 inch diameter, so you can get in between coils and fittings, gaining access to hard to reach areas.
The Informant® 2 leak detector features an audible indicator with a mute option coupled with sequential LEDs to monitor increasing concentrations of refrigerant or combustible gases. Dual bar graph displays offer visual confirmation no matter what position the instrument is in. A flashing light at the tip of the probe helps to visually define your sampling location.
- Two functions in one instrument
- Lightweight and ergonomically designed
- Swap sensor tips in seconds
- Microprocessor controlled for accuracy and reliability
- Sensitivity is automatically adjusted
- Sensors are the industry's most responsive
- Hydrophobic filter prevents moisture contamination
- Optional rubber boot holds MagLite® flashlight
- Sequential flashing probe tip, dual LED displays and loud tick rate indicates relative concentration levels
- Detects all halogens and combustibles
- Response time is two-tenths of one second
- Probe length adjustable from 3" to 20"
Sensing Elements: Refrigerant: Heated Diode, U.S. Patent No. 5,932,176 Combustible: Patented semiconductor type, 5 year typical life, plug-in replacement
Refrigerants Detected: All CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants including: R-12, R-22, R-123, R-134A and blends R-404A, R-408A, R-409A and R-410A (i.e., any refrigerant containing Chlorine, Fluorine or Bromine gas)
Combustible Gases Detected: All combustible gases and vapors.
Need help using your Informant® 2? Check out our Informant® 2 Usage Tips
|Features||Combustible Gas Leak Detectors, Refrigerant Leak Detectors|
|Additional Skus||0019-8038, 0019-8040, 0019-8041, 0019-8042, 0019-8043, 0019-8044, 0019-8045|