Bacharach Tru-Pointe® Ultra Compact Ultrasonic Leak Detector
The Bacharach Tru-Pointe® Ultra is a compact ultrasonic leak detector that uses patented technology to detect leaks in air conditioning and refrigeration systems. The Tru-Pointe® Ultra is the world’s first pocket-sized electronic instrument that can simultaneously detect the vacuum and high pressure leaks that occur in HVAC/R systems. The Tru-Pointe® Ultra guides the user to a leak by quantifying the intensity of the ultrasound and converting it to a sound the user can hear easily through headphones.
Since the Tru-Pointe® Ultra detects airborne ultrasound and is not particular to gas chemistry, it can detect all types of gases including nitrogen and refrigerants rushing in a system under vacuum. An electronic conversion process called heterodyning translates this ultrasound into true audible sound that helps the user to distinguish leaks through headphones.
- Not affected by wind or the presence of other gases or high concentrations
- Ten-segment LED Bar Graph shows signal strength
- On-the-fly Sensitivity Adjustment aids in locating leaks quickly
- True sound reproduction ensures fast recognition of leaks
- Comes complete in a carrying case with folding headset or stereo headphones
- Complete your kit with optional SoundBlaster® sound generator
|Features||Ultrasonic Leak Detectors|
|Additional Skus||0028-8000, 0028-8001, 0028-8010, 0028-8011|
Pricing varies based on configuration. Please configure product below.