FLIR E4 WIFI Thermal Imager (-4-482⁰F) 80 x 60 Resolution w/MSX® & WIFI
With the FLIR E4 WIFI, now you can afford the ultimate inspection tool! Gain the competitive advantage and take care of more customers. Blow them away with dramatic MSX® thermal images that clearly reveal problems from source of energy loss, moisture intrusion and structural issues to overheating electrical and mechanical equipment. And with WIFI connectivity, you can upload images & data to the FLIR Tools app for instant sharing & reporting.
But what is MSX®?
FLIR's exclusive Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging Technology (or MSX® for short) is made for easier interpretation of images. MSX® adds visible spectrum definition to IR images by detecting the edges of objects and including that detail in the thermal image. Text becomes clearly visible so that you can read a label or identifier within the IR image. This exclusive function provides extraordinary thermal detail that instantly highlights and orients problem locations and eliminates the need to refer back to a visual image for detail.
- 4 to 482°F (-20 to 250°C) temperature range
- 80 x 60 pixels IR resolution
- Thermal Sensitivity <0.15°C
- WIFI Connectivity
- MSX® Thermal Imaging Technology
- 3" Color LCD Display
- On-board 640 x 480 digital camera
- Radiometric jpg file format
- Spot Measurement Mode
- Simultaneous storage of IR/Visual/MSX images
- Swappable Li-on Battery w/4 hour life
- Includes power supply/charger, rechargeable battery, FLIR Tools software, USB cable & hard carrying case
|Display||80 x 60 Pixel IR Resolution|
|Additional Skus||FLIR E4, FLIR-E4, FLIRE4, FLIR E4 WIFI,FLIR-E4 WIFI, FLIR-E4-WIFI, FLIRE4WIFI, E4, E4 WIFI, E4-WIFI, E4WIFI|