Fluke Electronics 8845A 6.5 Digit Precision Benchtop Multimeter - 35PPM
The Fluke 8845A 6.5 Digit Precision Multimeter has the precision and versatility to handle your most demanding measurements, on the bench or in a system. This meter is both high performance and feature rich, yet also remarkably easy to use. The 8845A performs the functions you would expect to see in a multifunction DMM, including measuring volts, ohms, and amps. Basic DCV accuracy of up to 0.0024 %, 10 A current range, and a wide ohms range give you an unbeatable combination of measurement capability.
You can also use the 8845A to measure frequency and period. And extend the meters' utility even more with the graphical display mode, including TrendplotTM peperless recorder mode, statistics and histogram - features you won't find on other multimeters.
- 6.5-Digit Resolution
- Basic DCV Accuracy of up to 0.0024%
- Dual Display
- 100 uA to 10A Current Range, with up to 100 pA resolution
- Wide Ohms ranges from 10 Ohms to 1 GOhm with up to 10 uOhm resolution
- 2 X 4 Ohms 4-wire measurement technique
- Measures Frequency and Period
- Fluke 45 and Agilent 34401A emulation
- Graphical Display
- Trendplot Paperless Recorder mode, Statistics, Histogram
- CAT I 1000V & CAT II 600V