Fluke Electronics FLK-3561 FC Vibration Sensors
The Fluke FLK-3561 FC Vibration Sensor makes predictive maintenance fast and scalable. Install the 10-1,000 Hz wireless sensor and begin gathering data immediately. Use the sensor to remotely monitor dangerous or hard-to-reach places for three years. Be alerted to conditional changes with alarming based on the Fluke Overall Vibration Safety (FOVS) scale. Monitor vibration measurements to detect imbalance, misalignment, looseness and bearing wear faults. The Fluke Connect™ system grades asset health from 37 machine categories, enabling you to decrease routes and improve uptime by giving you actionable insights.
These are the FLK-3561 FC Vibration Sensors ONLY and requires the Fluke 3502 FC Gateway.
- Each KIT includes: (4) FLK-3561 FC Vibration Sensors, Fluke Condition Monitoring™ (FCCM) software subscription for each sensor, epoxy, epoxy application instructions & Manual
- Wireless, compact sensors for a scalable remote monitoring solution
- Alarms based on user-defined or Fluke Overall Vibration Severity (FOVS) scale thresholds
- Capture rate: One data point every 90 seconds
- Visualize data with software trending and graphing
- Remotely view real-time and historical triaxial vibration, surface temperature data
- Choose from 1- or 3-year software licenses (where applicable)
- Battery life: 3 years (varies by usage)
- Frequency response range: 10 to 1,000 Hz
- Bluetooth type: Low Energy 4.1
- IP Rating: IP 67
|Additional Skus||FLUKE3561FC, 3561 FC, 3561FC, FLK3561FC, FLK-3561FC, FLK-3561 FC, FLK3561FC3YR, FLK-3561 FC 3YR|
These are the FLK-3561 FC Vibration Sensors ONLY! and requires the Fluke 3502 FC Gateway.