Fluke Electronics II900 Sonic Industrial Imager
Equipped with an array of microphones for an expanded field-of-view, the Fluke ii900 Handheld Sonic Industrial Imager enables maintenance teams to quickly and accurately locate air, gas and vacuum leaks in compressed air systems; even in noisy environments. Specifically designed for noisy production facilities, the new SoundSight™ technology is simple to learn and easy to implement. The 7” LCD touchscreen overlays a SoundMap™ on a visual image for quick leak location identification. The straightforward, intuitive interface allows technicians to isolate the sound frequency of the leak to filter out loud background noise. In a matter of hours, the team can inspect the entire plant – during peak operations. For the first time, you can quickly and easily identify the air leak repairs needed to ensure efficient operations and reduce utility bills. Images can be saved and exported for reporting purposes. Never leave air leaks unattended again.
- ACOUSTIC IMAGING - Blended live SoundMap™ with visual image
- SENSITIVITY - Detects 0.005 CFM leak at 100PSI from up to 32.8 feet*
- FREQUENCY RANGE - from 2kHz to 52kHz
- MAXIMUM OPERATING DISTANCE - Up to 164 feet (50 meters)*
- DISPLAY - 7 inch 1280 x 800 LCD with capacitive touchscreen
- Do more with the same air compressors – delay the capital expense of purchasing an additional compressor
- Ensure proper air pressure to your pneumatic equipment
- Lower utility costs
- Reduce leak detection time
- Improve reliability in your production line
(*depending on ambient conditions.)
Fluke II900 Sonic Imager, AC power supply and battery pack charger (including universal AC adapters), two rugged lithium ion smart battery packs, USB cable, rugged/hard carrying case, two rubber array cover, adjustable hand strap and adjustable neck strap.
|Features||1280 x 800 Image Resolution|
|Additional Skus||FLKII900, II-900, FLKII-900, FLUKE-II900, FLUKEII900|