GW Instek GSP-9300B 9 KHz to 3 GHz Spectrum Analyzer
The GW Instek GSP-9300B is a 3 GHz spectrum analyzer to meet basic RF measurement requirements. It provides the frequency stability of 0.025 ppm; the aging rate of 1 ppm/year; a built-in preamplifier; the base noise of -149 dBm/Hz, and more than 20 measurement applications, including AM/FM modulation signal analysis, signal channel analysis, and CATV parameter test. While collocating with TG option, GSP-9300B can conduct frequency response or power linearity tests for components.
For monitoring signals, GSP-9300B provides Topographic display mode, which is capable of distinguishing continuous or random signals by using color temperature. Spectrogram mode provides a time axis on spectrum display that allows users to observe signal variations based upon the reference of time. Split window mode allows different parameter settings for each display window. Additionally, the GSP-9300B also provides user-friendly user interfaces such as display mode, help, multi-languages, and fast data logging, etc. Interfaces and software include USB/RS-232/LXI/MicroSD/GPIB (option)/DVI output and dedicated PC software IVI Driver.
The GSP-9300B, with its unique features, including auto wake-Up, sequence function, and limit line testing, is specially designed to meet the requirements of production lines. The patent design of heat conduction allows GSP-9300B to substantially reduce the warm-up time so as to expedite production processes. Options include tracking generator, carrying bag, battery module, EMI antenna set and rack accessories. The compact design of GSP-9300B satisfies either field testing or the integration of automatic testing systems.
- Frequency Range: 9 kHz ~ 3 GHz
- 0.025ppm Frequency Stability and 1 ppm aging Rate
- Built-in Preamplifier, 50 dB Attenuator, and Sequence Function
- RBW: 1 Hz ~ 1 MHz
- Sensitivity: -149 dBm/Hz (@PreAmp on)
- Built-in AM/FM Demodulation & Analysis
- Built-in P1dB point, Harmonic, Channel Power, N-dB bandwidth, OCBW, ACPR, SEM, TOI, CNR, CTB, CSO, Noise Marker, Frequency Counter, Time Domain Power, Gated Sweep
- Built-in Spectrogram, Topographic and Dual-View Display Modes
- Remote Control Interface: LAN, USB, RS-232
- Options: Tracking Generator, GPIB Interface
|Additional Skus||GSP9300B, GSP-93OOB, GSP93OOB|