Honeywell 2MT1-1 Toggle Switch DPDT, 2-Pole, 3-Position w/Solder Termination
The Honeywell MT Series miniature toggle switches are designed to meet the need for a rugged, cost effective toggle switch. Quality construction features include a seal between the toggle lever and bushing, and between the cover and case. These switches are designed for use in applications in many demanding outdoor environments where the panels are subjected to such things as vibration from equipment, temperature extremes, dust, splashing water, and/or hose directed water.
The MT series is capable of withstanding exposure to heavy accumulations of early morning dew that may condense on the control panel in cabs of vehicles left outdoors overnight. The MT toggle switches with metal or plastic levers are also well suited for gloved-hand operation.
- Miniature behind-panel size (case) enables overall control box or panel use
- IEC 60529-2001, IP67, IP68 (except terminal parts) sealing for harsh-duty applications
- Up to 60,000 electrical life that enhances the use time
- Available with 8 circuitry options
- 2- or 3- position maintained and momentary action to meet circuit and actuator requirements
- UL recognized, CE certified for global use
Remote control box of:
- Concrete pumping
- Material handling
- Boom trucks
- Any application with small panel constraints
|Features||2-Pole/3-Position, DPDT (Double Pull Double Throw)|