Honeywell 3015A17 - General Purpose VRS Sensor - 20V P-P min. Output w/ 3/8-24 UNF-2A 1.7" Thread & 24" Leads
The Honeywell 3015 Series is a general purpose VRS (Variable Reluctant Speed) sensor used for general speed sensing applications where the overall size of the sensor is not critical. This series is best suited for medium to high speeds or electrically noisy environments with relatively small air gaps.
The 3015 series meets Mil-Std 202F Method 204D vibration standards, is made with a 3/8-24 UNF-2A mounting thread and comes in thread lengths from 0.8" up to 3.5", depending on the model.
- Output Voltage: 20V P-P min.
- Thread Length: 1.7 inches (44 mm)
- Coil Resistance: 45-65 Ohms
- Min. Surface Speed: 20 IPS (.50 m/Sec) Typical
- Gear Pitch Range: 26 DP or Coarser
- Operating Temperature: -40-225°F (-40-107°C)
- Meets Mil-Std 202F Method 204D Vibration Standards
- Includes 24" (600 mm) Leads
- VRS Sensors
|Length||1.7" Thread Length|