Honeywell 3015HTB15 - High-Temp. VRS Sensor - 15V P-P min Output w/ 3/8-24 UNF-2A 1.5" Thread & 24" Leads
The Honeywell 3010 Series is a general purpose VRS (Variable Reluctant Speed) sensor used for general speed sensing applications where the overall size of the sensor is not critical. This series is best suited for medium to high speeds or electrically noisy environments with relatively small air gaps.
The 3015HTB15 is made for speed sensing applications where an intermittent or continuous high-temperature exists at the sensor's location and will operate from -40°F all the way up to 400°F (-40-205°C).
- Output Voltage: 15V P-P min.
- Thread Length: 1.5 inches (38 mm)
- Coil Resistance: 110 Ohms max.
- Min. Surface Speed: 20 IPS (.75 m/Sec) Typical
- Gear Pitch Range: 26 DP or Coarser
- Operating Temperature: -40-400°F (-40-205°C)
- Includes 24" (600 mm) Leads
- VRS Sensors
|Length||1.5" Thread Length|