Honeywell 3040HTB - High-Temp. VRS Sensor - 45V P-P min Output w/ 5/8-18 UNF-2A 1.1" Thread
The Honeywell 3010/3030/3040 Series is a general purpose VRS (Variable Reluctant Speed) sensor used for general speed sensing applications where the overall size of the sensor is not critical. This series is best suited for medium to high speeds or electrically noisy environments with relatively small air gaps.
The 3010/3030/3040 series meets Mil-Std 202F Method 204D vibration standards, is made with a 5/8-18 UNF-2A mounting thread and comes in thread lengths from 1.1" up to 5", depending on the model.
The HTB series is made for speed sensing applications where the sensor is exposed to extreme high temperatures and will operate from -67 °F all the way up to 450°F (-55-230°C).
- Output Voltage: 45V P-P min.
- Thread Length: 1.1 inches (28 mm)
- Coil Resistance: 141 Ohms Typical
- Min. Surface Speed: 15 IPS (.38 m/Sec) Typical
- Gear Pitch Range: 12 DP or Coarser
- Operating Temperature: -67-450°F (-55-230°C)
- Mates with 41010, 41010VR Connectors or CA210 Cable Assembly
- VRS Sensors
|Length||1.1" Thread Length|