Honeywell 3050S10 - Miniature VRS Sensor - 12V P-P min. Output w/ 1/4-40 UNS-2A 1.0" Thread & 24" Leads
The Honeywell 3050 Series is a miniature VRS (Variable Reluctant Speed) sensor used for speed sensing applications where sensor mounting area is extremely limited.
The 3050 series meets Mil-Std 202F Method 204D vibration standards, is made with a 1/4-40 UNS-2A mounting thread and comes in thread lengths from 0.6" up to 2.0", depending on the model.
- Output Voltage: 12V P-P min.
- Thread Length: 1.0 inches (25 mm)
- Coil Resistance: 190 Ohms max.
- Min. Surface Speed: 30 IPS (.75 m/Sec) Typical
- Gear Pitch Range: 36 DP or Coarser
- Operating Temperature: -40-225°F (-40-107°C)
- Meets Mil-Std 202F Method 204D Vibration Standards
- Includes 24" (600 mm) Leads
- VRS Sensors
|Length||1.0" Thread Length|