Jaquet T401.00 - Single Channel Tachometer - 4-20 DCmA Output & 1 Relay
The Jaquet T401 is a Single Channel Tachometer speed switch which converts absolute speed into an analog signal. This unit will measure from 0-1 Hz all the way up to 35 kHz and gives a 4-20 DCmA output, which can be configured via the included Windows software package. The T401 features a single changeover relay and includes 2 limits (A/B) with programmable hysteresis. The T401's adaptive trigger provides high noise immunity, giving a fast response to over speed conditions.
Also available with a display as Part # T411
- T401.00 = Tachometer Only w/4-20 DCmA Output and 1 Relay
- Converts absolute speed into an analog signal
- 10-30 DCV Power Supply
- Includes 2 limits (A/B) with programmable hysteresis
- Isolated signal input with automatic trigger level adjustment
- Built-in isolated sensor supply with sensor monitoring
- Open collector output of sensor frequency
- Pluggable terminals
- Configuration and status via included Windows software
- Accuracy class 0.05% for limits & 0.5% for analog signals
Please Note: Shipment of this product may be delayed due to delivery issues with the factory. Contact us at 1-800-446-4035 for details.