Jaquet T402.00 - Single Channel Tachometer w/2-10 DCV Output & 1 Relay
The Jaquet T402.00 is a Single Channel Tachometer speed switch which converts absolute speed into an analog signal. This unit will measure from 0-1 Hz all the way up to 35 kHz and gives a 2-10 DCV output, which can be configured via the included Windows software package. The T402 features a single changeover relay and includes 2 limits (A/B) with programmable hysteresis. The T402's adaptive trigger provides high noise immunity, giving a fast response to over speed conditions.
Also available with a display as Part # T412
- T402.00 = Tachometer Only w/2-10 DCV Output and 1 Relay
- Converts absolute speed into an analog signal
- 10-30 DCV Power Supply
- Includes 2 limits (A/B) with programmable hysteresis
- Isolated signal input with automatic trigger level adjustment
- Built-in isolated sensor supply with sensor monitoring
- Open collector output of sensor frequency
- Pluggable terminals
- Configuration and status via included Windows software
- Accuracy class 0.05% for limits & 0.5% for analog signals
Please Note: We are currently experiencing delivery issues with this manufacturer. Contact us at 1-800-446-4035 for details and to order over the phone.