Lascar Electronics EL-USB-1-PRO Industrial Temperature Data Logger w/NO Display
The Lascar Electronics EL-USB-1-PRO is a standalone data logger which measures and stores more than 32,000 temperature readings over a -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F) range with a resolution of 0.1°C (0.2°F). The stainless steel 316 assembly provides protection from corrosion, impact and water ingress to IP67/NEMA 4X. The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and using the free EasyLog software (available as a free download from www.easylogusb.com). Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis.
The data logger is supplied with a lithium metal battery which gives two year’s logging life.
- -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F) measurement range
- Stores over 32,000 readings
- EasyLog software available as a free download
- Stainless steel (316 grade) case
- Logging rates between 1 second and 12 hours
- Immediate and delayed logging start
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Environmental protection to IP67
|Type||Data Loggers & Recorders|
|Additional Skus||ELUSB1PRO| EL-USB1PRO| EL-USB1-PRO|