Lascar Electronics EL-USB-TC-LCD Thermocouple Temperature Data Logger w/Display
The Lascar Electronics EL-USB-TC-LCD is a standalone data logger which measures and stores more than 32,000 temperature readings from a J, K or T-type thermocouple at a resolution of 0.5°C (1°F). It comes supplied with a K-type thermocouple capable of measuring from 0 to +200°C (+32 to +392°F). Your application will determine which probe is most suitable based on temperature range, accuracy, form and price. A wide variety of alternative thermocouples are available. The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and using the available free downloadable EasyLog software (available as a free download from www.easylogusb.com). Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications. The high contrast LCD can show a variety of temperature information. At the touch of a button, the user can cycle between the current, maximum and minimum stored values for temperature.
The data logger is supplied with a lithium metal battery which typically gives 2 years’ logging life.
- Compatible with K, J and T type thermocouples with miniature thermocouple plug connection
- Stores over 32,000 readings
- EasyLog software available as a free download
- Supplied with 1.5m K-type thermocouple probe with 0 to 200°C (32 to 392°F) measurement range
- High contrast LCD, with four digit temperature display function
- Logging rates between 1 second and 12 hours
- Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
|Type||Data Loggers & Recorders|
|Additional Skus||ELUSBTCLCD| EL-USBTCLCD| ELUSB-TCLCD|