Laurel Electronics M-35 Microminature Process Meter
The Laurel Electronics M-35 Microminiature Process Meter is the solution when panel space is limited or the size and weight of the indicator must be as small as possible. The bezel measures only 0.94" x 1.89" (24 x 48 mm), yet the height of the red LED digits is a full 0.4" (10 mm).
The M-35 is a scaleable 3-1/2 digit process meter for 4-20 DCmA, 0-10 DCmA, 0-2 DCV, 1-5 DCV and 0-10 DCV signals. It is powered from 10-30 DCV, so that it can run off batteries. Power and signal are isolated to facilitate panel design with no worries about ground loop errors.
A detachable screw terminal connector is standard and provides a benefit rarely found on meters of this size. The connector pin assignments as well as the zero and span adjustments are clearly labeled on the back of the meter.
- Fully scalable 3-1/2 digit process meter
- Accepts 4-20 DCmA, 10-50 DCmA, 0-10 DCV and 0-200 DCV signals
- Easy scaling via screwdriver
- 0.94" x 1.89" (24 x 48 mm) bezel
- 0.4" (10 mm) high LED digits
- Isolated 10-30 DCV power
- Detachable screw terminal connectors
|Type||Digital Panel Meters|