Laurel Electronics Magna Series Large Digit Display - 4-Digit Strain Gauge / Load Cell Meter
The Laurel Electronics MAGNA Series Large Digit Displays feature viewing distances up to 320 feet (100 m) which are achieved with oversize digits. A rule of thumb is that viewing distance in feet is 40 times digit height in inches, or in metric terms, that viewing distance in meters is digit height in millimeters divided by 2.
Four digit heights are available: 2-1/4" (57 mm), 4.0" (102 mm), 5.9" (150 mm) and 7.9" (200 mm). Solid segments are used for normal brightness 2.2" and 4.0" digits. Individual 5 mm LED pixels are used for larger digits and outdoor brightness versions.
Indoor or Outdoor Viewing: MAGNA Series Displays with normal brightness LEDs can be read across an entire plant floor to keep workers informed without leaving their work area. Displays with outdoor brightness LEDs can be read across an industrial yard, parking lot or roadway, for example to display vehicle load. Available mounting options are panel mount, wall mount and suspension mount. Environmental sealing to IP65 (NEMA-4X) is standard.
- 4-Digit, Red LED Display
- Compatible with load cells from 0.5 mV / V to 4 mV / V
- Easily scaled to engineering units
- Filtering, last-digit rounding and tare for weighing applications
- Standard 85-264 ACV Power w/11-30 DCV Power Option
- Choice of 2-1/4", 4", 6" or 8" digit heights
- Choice of normal or outside viewing brightness
- Choice of panel mount, wall mount or suspension mount
- Sealed to NEMA-4 (IP65)
- Only 3.0" (75 mm) deep
- Programmable from front panel
- Optional two or four 2A relay outputs, analog output, serial I/O
|Features||Large Digit Display|
|Output||Analog Output, Communications Output, Relay Output|
|Type||Digital Panel Meters|
|Additional Skus||M24-MLC, M24MLC, M44-MLC, M44MLC, M64-MLC, M64MLC, M84-MLC, M84MLC|
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.
All MAGNA series meters are built to order and are Non-Cancelable / Non-Returnable!