N-Tron 105FX-SC-MDR Unmanaged Multimode Ethernet Switch - 5 Port w/SC Fiber Connector & Metal DIN-Rail
The N-Tron 105FX is an industrial network switch designed to meet the most demanding industrial communications requirements while providing high throughput and minimum downtime. The 105FX provides four RJ-45 auto sensing 10/100BaseTX ports, plus a ﬁber based Fast Ethernet uplink port. All TX ports are full/half duplex capable, using "state of the art" Ethernet switching technology. The 105FX auto-negotiates the speed and flow control capabilities of the four TX port connections, and conﬁgures itself automatically. The 5th port is a 100BaseFX ﬁber optic uplink utilizing industry standard ST or SC duplex connectors.
Since the TX ports of the 105FX are auto sensing, there will be no need to make extensive wiring changes if upgrades are made to the host computers, plant systems, or Ethernet I/O modules. The switching fabric simply scales up or down automatically to match speciﬁc network environments. The 105FX supports up to 2,000 MAC addresses, enabling these products to support extremely sophisticated and complex network architectures.
The N-Tron 105FX is an ideal candidate for upgrading existing hubs and repeaters to increase bandwidth and determinism by virtually eliminating network collisions. The 105FX combines affordability and the plug & play simplicity of the unmanaged hub.
- Compact Size, Small Footprint
- Full IEEE 802.3 Compliance
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Type Approval
- EN50155 for Railway applications
- Four 10/100BaseTX RJ-45 Ports
- Unmanaged Operation
- One 100BaseFX Port with ST or SC Connectors
- Extended Environmental Speciﬁcations
- -40°C to 70°C Operating Temperature
- >2M Hours MTBF
- RJ-45 Ports Support Full/Half Duplex Operation
- Auto Sensing Duplex, Speed, and MDIX (RJ-45)
- Up to 1.0Gb/s Maximum Throughput
- Store-and-forward Technology
- LED Link/Activity Status Indication
- Redundant Power Inputs (10-30 VDC)
- Hardened Metal DIN-Rail Enclosure