N-Tron 302MC-SC Unmanaged Multimode Media Converter - 2 Port w/SC Fiber Connector
The N-Tron 302MC is an industrial media converter which is designed to allow the connection of 10/100BaseTX Ethernet devices to your 100BaseFX ﬁber cabling infrastructure. The 302MC provides one RJ-45 auto sensing 10/100BaseTX port and one 100BaseFX port. The RJ-45 port is full/half duplex capable, using state-of-the art Ethernet switching technology. The 302MC auto-negotiates the speed and ﬂow control capabilities of the TX copper port connection, and conﬁgures itself automatically. The 100BaseFX ﬁber optic port utilizes industry standard ST or SC connectors and is conﬁgured for full duplex operation. Both multimode and singlemode ﬁber models are available.
Unlike most media converters, the 302MC uses switching technology. This means 10Mbps devices can be connected today and upgraded to 100Mbps later. The switching fabric simply scales up or down automatically to match the speciﬁc network environment. The 302MC also supports up to 4,000 MAC addresses, enabling this product to support extremely sophisticated and complex network architectures.
- Compact Size, Smaller Footprint
- Full IEEE 802.3 and 1613 Compliance
- NEMA TS1/TS2 Compliance
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Type Approval
- Converts 10/100BaseTX to 100BaseFX
- Extended Environmental Speciﬁcations
- RJ-45 Port Supports Full/Half Duplex Operation
- LED Link/Activity Status Indication
- Store-and-forward Technology
- RJ-45 Port Auto Senses Speed and Flow Control
- MDIX Auto Cable Sensing (RJ-45)
- Rugged Industrial DIN-Rail Enclosure
- Redundant Power Inputs (10-30 VDC)