N-Tron 306TX Unmanaged Ethernet Switch - 6 Port
The N-Tron 306TX is an industrial network switch which is designed to meet and exceed the most demanding industrial communication requirements while providing high throughput and minimum downtime. The 306TX provides six RJ-45 auto sensing 10/100BaseTX ports. All TX ports utilize state-of-the-art Ethernet switching technology and are full/half duplex capable. The 306TX auto-negotiates the speed and ﬂow control capabilities of the TX port connections and conﬁgures itself automatically.
The TX ports of the 306TX are auto sensing, so there will be no need to make extensive wiring changes due to future upgrades of host computers, plant systems, or Ethernet I/O modules. The switching fabric simply scales up or down automatically to match network environments. The 306TX also supports up to 4,000 MAC addresses, enabling this product to support extremely sophisticated and complex network architectures.
The 306TX is an ideal candidate for upgrading existing hubs and repeaters to increase bandwidth and determinism by virtually eliminating network collisions. The product provides a cost-effective solution while maintaining the plug & play simplicity of an unmanaged hub.
- Compact Size, Small Footprint
- Full IEEE 802.3 and 1613 Compliance
- NEMA TS1/TS2 Compliance
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Type Approval
- Extended Environmental Speciﬁcations
- Six 10/100 BaseTX RJ-45 Ports
- Supports Full/Half Duplex Operation
- LED Link/Activity Status Indication
- Store-and-Forward Technology
- Auto Senses Speed and Flow Control
- MDIX Auto Cable Sensing (RJ-45)
- Up to 1.0 Gb/s Maximum Throughput
- Rugged Industrial DIN-RAIL Enclosure
- Redundant Power Inputs (10-30 VDC)