N-Tron 308TX-N Unmanaged Ethernet Switch - 8 Port w/N-View Firmware
The N-Tron 308TX-N is an industrial network switch which is designed to meet and exceed the most demanding industrial communication requirements while providing high throughput and minimum downtime. The 308TX-N provides eight RJ-45 auto sensing 10/100BaseTX ports. All TX ports utilize state-of-the-art Ethernet switching technology and are full/half duplex capable. The 308TX-N auto-negotiates the speed and ﬂow control capabilities of the TX port connections and conﬁgures itself automatically.
The TX ports of the 308TX-N are auto sensing, so there will be no need to make extensive wiring changes due to future upgrades of host computers, plant systems, or Ethernet I/O modules. The switching fabric simply scales up or down automatically to match network environments. The 308TX-N also supports up to 4,000 MAC addresses, enabling this product to support extremely sophisticated and complex network architectures.
The 308TX-N is an ideal candidate for upgrading existing hubs and repeaters to increase bandwidth and determinism by virtually eliminating network collisions. The product provides a cost-effective solution while maintaining the plug & play simplicity of an unmanaged hub.
- Compact Size, Small Footprint
- Full IEEE 802.3 and 1613 Compliance
- NEMA TS1/TS2 Compliance
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Type Approval
- Extended Environmental Speciﬁcations
- Eight 10/100 BaseTX RJ-45 Ports
- Supports Full/Half Duplex Operation
- LED Link/Activity Status Indication
- Store-and-Forward Technology
- Auto Senses Speed and Flow Control
- MDIX Auto Cable Sensing (RJ-45)
- Up to 1.0 Gb/s Maximum Throughput
- Rugged Industrial DIN-RAIL Enclosure
- Redundant Power Inputs (10-30 VDC)
- N-View™ OPC Switch Monitoring Option