Ram Meter Inc. 467 Series Voltage Transformers - 120-600V w/120V Secondary
The Ram Meter Inc. 467 series of voltage transformers has a 600V, 10 kV BIL insulation class and will handle between 120V thru 600V ranges with a standard secondary voltage of 120V. These voltage transformers have an accuracy class of ±1% at all burdens up to 5 VA at 1.0 and 0.95 P.F. The 467 series has a thermal rating of 40VA at 30°C / 27VA at 55°C. These transformers are designed for line-to-line operation, but may also be used for line-to-ground or line-to-neutral at reduced voltages.
- Accuracy Class: ±1% at all burdens up to 5 VA at 1.0 and 0.95 P.F.
- 600V, 10kV BIL insulation class
- Standard 120V Secondary Voltage Output
- 467 series available from 120:120V thru to 600:120V ratios
- Thermal Rating: 40VA at 30°C / 27VA at 55°C
- Terminals are No. 6-32 screws with 1 lockwasher and 1 flatwasher
Looking for a METER to compliment your PT?Check out our selection of PANEL METERS & INSTRUMENTATION
|Manufacturer||Ram Meter Inc.|
|Ratio||120:120V, 208:120V, 240:120V, 277:120V, 300:120V, 480:120V, 600:120V|
|Additional Skus||467-120, 467-208, 467-240, 467-277, 467-300, 467-480, 467-600|
Pricing varies based on configuration. Please configure product below.