Red Lion Controls DT800020 5-Digit Digital Rate Indicator w/Red Backlit LCD Display
The Red Lion Controls DT8 series are Self Powered rate indicators which feature selectable Timebase Increments by setting the appropriate DIP switches on the rear of the unit. It has a 5-digit LCD display with 0.6" (15.2 mm) high digits. The displays are available in positive image reflective (black digits on a reflective background) or negative image transmissive (illuminated digits on a dark background) with red or yellow/green backlighting. Backlit units require power from an external 9-28 DCV supply.
The DT8 is constructed in a lightweight, high impact plastic case with a clear viewing window. The sealed front panel meets NEMA-4X/IP65 specifications for wash down and/or dusty environments when properly installed. The internal 3.6 DCV lithium battery will operate continuously for at least 5 years. The optional Micro Line/Sensor Power Supply (Part # MLPS1000) is designed to attach to the rear of the unit and allows a DT8 to be powered by 85-250 ACV and can also provide power for the backlighting of the unit and most sensors.
- DT800020 = Red Backlit LCD Display
- 0.6" (15.2 mm) high digits
- Adjustable Timebase from 4 mSec to 63 Sec
- Internal Lithium Battery provides over 5 years of continuous operation
- Accepts magnetic or logic type signal inputs
- Wire connections made via screw clamp type terminals
- NEMA 4X/IP65 Sealed Front Bezel
|Manufacturer||Red Lion Controls|