Shimpo Instruments DT-361 Stroboscope High Intensity LED NEMA 4X AC Powered (120-230 VAC)
The Shimpo Instruments DT-361 high-intensity LED stroboscope is a velocity analyzing and measuring device that is ideal for machinery process inspection. The DT-361 stroboscope is capable of flashing its LED lights in a synchronous frequency to the operating machinery, creating the illusion of viewing slowed or frozen images. Utilizing this phenomenon of slowing or stopping the motion with the adjusted flash rate of its LED lights, machine parts and processes may be inspected for defects, aiding in preventative maintenance programs. The DT-361’s LED technology extends operation due to the low energy requirement of the light diodes compared with xenon stroboscopes. Maintenance time and down time is reduced since there is no need to replace the bulb typical of xenon lit stroboscopes. The light output (Lux) of the LED array is far brighter than not only xenon powered stroboscopes, but all comparable LED stroboscopes on the market.
Typical applications for using the DT-361 are to determine speeds, inspect rotors, meshing gears, vibration diagnostic equipment, textile equipment, printing production lines, industrial fan inspection and many more.
- Extraordinary durability with extruded aluminum, NEMA 4X (IP65) construction
- Bright LED display and simple controls aid in user operation
- Phase shift (in degrees of delay time) enables visual analysis of rotating or reciprocating objects through all points of motion/time/angle
- Flash controller dial permits accurate adjustments to the flash rate
- LED technology greatly extends operation life and eliminates need to replace burned out bulbs
- Capable of being synchronized with input signal from sensor or controller