Sifam Tinsley P30O Programmable Frequency/Pulse Transducer w/Analog/Relay Output
The Sifam Tinsley P30O is a Frequency/Pulse Transducer which converts a frequency or pulse input into a load independent DC Current or a load independent DC Voltage signal proportional to the measured value. The P30O is available with a 0-20 DCmA, 4-20 DCmA or 0-10 DCV output and can also be ordered with an additional relay or power supply output and with an external SD card slot or an Ethernet interface.
- 2 Universal Pulse inputs
- Mathematical functions for each input
- Individual characteristic (up to 21 points) for each input
- Transducer configuration using buttons, RS485, interface and eCon Software, WWW server
- 1 or 2 alarm output (optional)
- Power supply of object transducers 24V D.C (optional)
- External SD card slot (optional)
- Ethernet Interface with Internal memory (optional)
|Input||Frequency, Pulse, RPM|
|Output||0-10 DCV, 4-20 DCmA, Relay Output|
|Additional Skus||P30, P30O, P30O-1, P30O-2|
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.