Sifam Tinsley THETA 20A AC Current Transducer - Programmable 1/5A Input w/DCmA/DCV Output w/Display & RS485
The Sifam Tinsley THETA 20A is an AC Current Transducer which converts a sinusoidal AC Current signal into a load independent DC Current or a load independent DC Voltage signal proportional to the measured value. The THETA 20A is a field programmable unit and can be configured by the user with a 1A or 5A input and with 0-1 DCmA, 0-20 DCmA, 4-20 DCmA, or 0-10 DCV outputs.
The THETA 20A can be ordered with or without a display, with single or dual outputs and with or without RS485 communication.
- TRMS AC Current Transducer
- Choose from 1A or 5A Input Ranges
- Choice of 0-1 DCmA, 0-20 DCmA, 4-20 DCmA or 0-10 DCV outputs
- Available in Single or Dual output type
- Onsite selectable output type (DC current / DC voltage)
- Accuracy class 0.2 (IEC/ EN 60 688)
- Seven Segment LCD Display (optional)
- RS-485(Modbus) Communication (optional)
|Output||0-1 DCmA, 0-10 DCV, 0-20 DCmA, 4-20 DCmA|
|Additional Skus||THETA, THETA 20A, TT20, TT20-I, TT20I, TT20-I74, TT20I74|
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.