Sifam Tinsley THETA 20V AC Voltage Transducer - Programmable 57-500V Input w/DCmA/DCV Output w/Display & RS485
The Sifam Tinsley THETA 20A is an AC Voltage Transducer which converts a sinusoidal AC Voltage signal into a load independent DC Current or a load independent DC Voltage signal proportional to the measured value. The THETA 20A is a field programmable unit and can be configured by the user with a range of inputs from 57-500V and with 0-1 DCmA, 0-20 DCmA, 4-20 DCmA, or 0-10 DCV outputs.
The THETA 20A can be ordered with or without a display, with single or dual outputs and with or without RS485 communication.
- TRMS AC Voltage Transducer
- Choose an Input Range from 57-500V
- Choice of 0-1 DCmA, 0-20 DCmA, 4-20 DCmA or 0-10 DCV outputs
- Available in Single or Dual output type
- Onsite selectable output type (DC current / DC voltage)
- Accuracy class 0.2 (IEC/ EN 60 688)
- Seven Segment LCD Display (optional)
- RS-485(Modbus) Communication (optional)
|Output||0-1 DCmA, 0-10 DCV, 0-20 DCmA, 4-20 DCmA|
|Additional Skus||THETA, THETA 20A, TT20, TT20-V, TT20V, TT20V8E, TT20V8E|
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.