Simpson Electric GIMA Series Digital Power Meter
The Simpson GIMA series digital power meters provide a single source of instrumentation for all measurement and metering requirements. The GIMA series offers accurate, high-speed, continuous measurements irrespective of harmonics and waveform interruptions. Each GIMA unit can be used as a single-phase or a three-phase meter.
To provide more value to this series, Simpson offers options such as RS485 serial communications and three-phase current transformers. When used in conjunction with these accessories, the GIMA will excel in most applications.
- Four model types designed to fit a wide range of applications
- One meter to measure all your values
- 1/4 DIN (96 x 96 mm bezel, 92 x 92 mm cutout) needs only 2.8" (71 mm) behind the panel
- Easy installation - Software detection / correction of wiring errors
- Wide, backlit LCD display for easy viewing
- Safe and easy to use - Four keys select all parameters
Not sure which GIMA model is right for you? Take a look at our Simpson_GIMA_Model_Selection_Chart.pdf
- Panel Mount
|Measurement||Single Phase 2 Wire, Single Phase 3 Wire, Three Phase 3 Wire, Three Phase 4 Wire|
|Rating||120/208V, 277/480V, 480V|
|Additional Skus||G100 / G200 / G300 / G400|
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.
Please note: Many of our Panel Meters require modification. In these cases, delivery may be 3-5 days before shipping.