Yokogawa YPP6200 PROPLUS 6-Digit Dual-Line Flow Rate/Totalizer w/Analog Input
The Yokogawa YPP6200 PROPLUS analog input flow rate/totalizer is designed to display the flow rate and total from a flowmeter with an analog output. The YPP6200 is particularly well suited for flow applications due to the 6-digit dual-line display, which makes it possible to display both flow rate and total at the same time. Additional features of the YPP6200 include function keys, Modbus serial communications and optional expansion modules.
- 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, +/-10 V Inputs
- Rate Displayed as Units per Second, Minute, Hour or Day
- Total, Grand Total or Non-Resettable Grand Total
- 9 Digit Grand Total with Overflow Feature
- Large Dual-Line 6-Digit Display, 0.60" & 0.46"
- Dual-Scale for Level Applications - Single Input
- Isolated 24 VDC at 200 mA Transmitter Power Supply
- Signal Input Conditioning for Flow
- 32-Point Linearization, Square Root or Exponential Linearization
- Multi-Pump Alternation Control
- Sunlight Readable Display Models
- NEMA 4X, IP65 Front
- Programmable Display & Function Keys
- Universal 85-265 VAC, or 12/24 VDC Input Power Models
- 2 or 4 Relays + Isolated 4-20 mA Output Options
- External 4-Relay & Digital I/O Expansion Modules
- USB, RS-232, RS-485 Serial Communication Options
- Modbus® RTU Communication Protocol Standard
- Free PROPLUS Software for Operation, Monitoring, and Programming
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.