AEMC Instruments 2121.41 - 1954 Thermal Imager (-4-482°F) 120 x 160 Resolution
The AEMC Instruments Model 1954 Thermal Imaging IR Camera is equipped with infrared thermography detection technology that is used in industry sectors as diverse as electrical maintenance, metallurgy and steel making, petroleum, automation, natural gas exploration, transportation and others.
The Model 1954 features a 28° x 38° field of view, allowing you to inspect a wide area in real-time. You can toggle between displaying a thermogram or digital image. The camera can quickly identify hot and cold spots, display the temperature of a selected point, show the minimum, maximum and average temperatures within a selected screen area, display temperature profile and selectively show all the points within the same selected temperature range.
- Focus-free with 28° x 38° field of view
- 120 x 160 Pixel IR Resolution
- -4°F-482°F (-20°C-250°C) Temperature Range
- Automatic brightness control
- Exceptionally long battery life
- User configurable emissivity table
- Captures thermal and real images simultaneously
- Verbally record your comments directly to the image using included Bluetooth headset
- Wirelessly connect to AEMC clamp-on meters and multimeters (model dependant) and record their measurements simultaneously with your thermograms
- Comprehensive CAmReport software included that offers all the necessary functions for reliable analysis of the measurement results and report generation
|Display||120 x 160 Pixel IR Resolution|