ATC Automatic Timing & Controls 405C Series 1/16 DIN Multi-Mode Timer w/Selectable On-Delay/Interval Modes
The Automatic Timing & Controls 405C is a 1/16-DIN multi-mode timer. The 405C is available with selectable On-Delay or Interval timing modes. These timing modes energize a set of DPDT output contacts. When in the On-Delay mode, the 405C begins timing when the timer is energized and the contacts transfer at time out. When in the Interval mode, the contacts transfer when the timer is energized and the contacts release at time out.
The 405C LED indicator provides a unique and effective method of cycle progress indication. Off before timing, the LED blinks at an ever increasing rate as the cycle progresses; once every 3½ seconds during the first 10% of the cycle, twice during the second 10%, and so on. At time out, the LED pulses at a high rate. (In the 1, 5, 10 and 50 second ranges, the LED is Off before timing, steady On during timing, and pulsing On after time-out).
All 405C timers can be powered using 24-240 VAC or 24 VDC power and feature a 48 mm2 (1/16 DIN) compact housing.
- Selectable On-Delay/Interval Timing Modes
- Separate Start Input
- Output Contacts rated 10A at 120/240 VAC and 30 VDC
- Six Timing Ranges in a single unit:
- 1 and 10 sec., min., and hours
- 5 and 50 sec., min., and hours
- Universal Power Supply: 24-240 VAC and 24 VDC
- 48 mm2 DIN Standard housing
- Large and easy to read dial shows decimal points
- Round (octal) socket mount or mount in panel cutout
- Range and Mode select are tamper proof when panel mounted
- Unique flashing cycle progress indication
|Features||DIN Rail Mount, Panel Mount|
|Manufacturer||Automatic Timing & Controls|
|Range||1 Hr, 1 Min, 1 Sec, 10 Hr, 10 Min, 10 Sec, 5 Hr, 5 Min, 5 Sec, 50 Hr, 50 Min, 50 Sec|
|Type||Counters & Timers|
|Additional Skus||405C-100-F1X, 405C100F1X, 405C-100-F2X, 405C100F2X, 405C-500-F1X, 405C500F1X, 405C-500-F2X, 405C500F2X|
*Pricing & appearance may vary based on configuration!* Please configure product above.