ATC Automatic Timing & Controls 422AR-100-S-0-X Multi-Range Repeat Cycle Timer
The Automatic Timing & Controls 422AR flip-flop timers are available with repeat cycle operations. During the repeat cycle operation, the 422AR cycles ON and OFF repeatedly, allowing periodic cycling of a load. Two knobs are available to individually adjust the ON-time and the OFF-time. The 422AR can be configured with either the relay being energized during the first timing period or de-energized during the first timing period.
The 422AR has 6 selectable timing ranges available for both ON-time and OFF-time periods. The ranges are 1 and 10 SEC/MIN/HRS dip switch selectable. The 422AR is universal powered by 20 to 240 VAC or 12 to 240 VDC and the 1/16 DIN housing is compact and designed for panel mounting in an 8-pin round socket.
- Six Selectable Ranges: 1 and 10 SEC/MIN/HRS
- Individual adjustable ON-time and OFF-time
- Cycle can begin with relay energized or de-energized
- Relay rated 10A at 250 VAC Resistive
- Compact Size (1/16 DIN)
- DPDT Relay Output
- Powered by 20 VAC to 240VAC or 12 VDC to 240 VDC
- LED Indicator for Power and Relay energized output
- Can be DIN Rail mounted with DIN RAIL socket
|Manufacturer||Automatic Timing & Controls|
|Range||1 Hr, 1 Min, 1 Sec, 10 Hr, 10 Min, 10 Sec|
|Additional Skus||422AR100S0X, 422AR-100-S0X|