ATC Diversified DCS Non-Fused Panel/Base Mount Disconnect Switches
ATC Diversified's Non-Fused Disconnect Switches deliver superior performance in the most rugged applications and are certified as Manual Motor Controllers Suitable as Motor Disconnects for motors up to 40HP at 480V (55kW at 400V). Panel/Base and door mounting options allow switches to be installed in virtually any enclosure.
- Complete assembled switches with operating handles for JIT manufacturing and reduced inventory.
- Installations available for both door mount and panel/base mount.
- 10kA short circuit rating at 600V AC with Class J fuses.
- Positive drive to open double break contacts to ensure circuit isolation.
- Compact, space saving design for reduced size control panels.
- Variety of operating handle styles and colors with Type 1, 2, 3, 3R, 4/4X, 12 and 13, IP55, and IP65 ingress protection ratings for the most demanding industrial environments.
- Glass filled polyamide thermoplastic housings are ARC track resistant and provide insulation between poles.
- Line side terminal shield (provided as standard) and IP20 terminals guard against accidental contact with live parts.
- Integral captive terminal clamps are shipped in the backed-out position for easy wiring and are plated for corrosion resistance.
- Operating handles with ON/OFF and international I/O symbols, can be padlocked OFF with up to three padlocks to meet U.S. and global installation codes and standards requirements.
- Door interlock, can only be opened in the OFF position.
- Positive, reliable actuation of the switch is ensured through the rigid operating shaft that can be cut to length to fit your enclosure depths.
|Manufacturer||ATC - Diversified|