Fluke Electronics 87-5/E2KIT Digital Multimeter Electricians Combo Kit
For a limited time, purchase the basic Fluke-87-5 multimeter and receive a TPAK meter hanging kit, ABSOLUTELY FREE! Check out the FLUKE 87-5 Promotion page for more details!
The Fluke-87-5 has improved measurement functions, trouble-shooting features, resolution and accuracy to solve more problems on motor drives, in plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment. The Fluke-87-5 operates very similar to the classic Fluke-87, but with more problem-solving power, safety, convenience and impact protection
All inputs are protected to CAT-III 1000V and CAT-IV 600V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8,000V and reduce risks related to surges and spikes.
The 87-5/E2KIT comes complete with the Fluke-87-5, C3 carrying case, TL224 test lead set, TP38 test probes, AC220 alligator clips, 80BK-A temperature probe, TPAK meter hanging kit and a 9V Battery.
- Unique function for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment
- Built-in thermometer conveniently allows you to take temperature readings without having to carry a separate instrument
- Large digit display with bright, two-level backlight makes the Fluke-87-5 significantly easier to read than older models
- KIT includes carrying case, test lead set, test probes, alligator clips, temp. probe, meter hanging kit & battery
- CAT-111 1000V, CAT-IV 600V protection
|Additional Skus||FLUKE-87V, 87V, 87-5|