Fluke Electronics FLUKE-289 Digital Multimeter - 1000 AC/DCV, 10 AC/DCA True-RMS, Cap, Res, Freq & Temp w/TrendCapture & VOLCHEK LoZ
The Fluke-289 TRUE-RMS Electronics Logging Multimeter with TrendCapture quickly documents design performance and graphically displays what happened. Its unique logging and graphing capabilities mean you no longer need to download logged readings to a PC to detect a trend. The Fluke 289 packs more accuracy and convenience into a handheld multimeter than ever before, putting more problem solving power in your hands. It is the ultimate handheld tool for demanding applications that require high-precision.
The Logging function with TrendCapture is an essential tool for documenting the performance of your designs, processes or systems, or unattended monitoring while you work on other projects. It plots measurements as a single line to help detect signal anomalies over time. And using the on-board TrendCapture software, you can graphically view logged readings without the need for a PC. (Software and PC Interface Cable are optional).
- Large 50,000 count VGA Display with white backlight - multiple sets of measurements can be displayed simultaneously
- Field upgradeable and expandable meter lets you stay current as new capabilities are added
- Real-Time Clock for automatic time stamping of saved readings
- Min/Max/Avg with Time Stamp to record signal fluctuations
- 0.025% basic DC accuracy
- 100 kHz AC bandwidth
- TRUE-RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex signals or non-linear loads
- 100 mF Capacitance range
- Temperature function
- CAT III 1000V & CAT IV 600V safety rated
- 40,000-50,000 Counts