Fluke Electronics FLUKE-51-2 Single Input Digital Thermometer -418-3212°F (-250-1767°C)
The new Fluke 50 Series II contact thermometers offer fast response and laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C) in a rugged, handheld test tool.
The Fluke 51 Series II is a Single Input Digital Thermometer which includes an impact absorbing holster and 1 Fluke 80PK-1 bead probe thermocouple which will measure J, K, T, and E-type thermocouples.
- Relative time clock on MIN, MAX, and AVG provides a time reference for major events
- Electronic Offset function allows compensation of thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy
- Measures J, K, T, and E-types of thermocouples
- Readout in ºC, ºF, or Kelvin (K)
- Splash and dust resistant case protected by impact absorbing holster
- User-friendly front panel is easy to set up and operate
- Sleep mode increases battery life; typical 1000-hour battery life
- Battery door allows easy battery replacement without breaking the calibration seal
- Optional ToolPak accessory allows the thermometer to hang from any metal object (with the rare earth magnet) or secure around a pipe (with hook-and-loop straps) for hands-free operation.
- 3 year warranty