Greenlee GT13 Non-Contact Voltage Detector - 50-1000 ACV w/Audible & Visual Alert & Flashlight
The Greenlee GT13 is a Non-Contact Voltage Detector which is intended to check for the presence of AC voltage, signaling the user with an intermittent tone and flashing LED. The GT13 has a Self Test feature that continuously tests the integrity of the entire unit including the antenna. The GT13 also features low battery indication, an auto power off feature and a flashlight.
- Non‑contact voltage detection from 50V to 1000V AC
- Patented automatic self‑test verifies circuit integrity
- Audible and visual alert when voltage is present
- Bright flashlight for use in dark work areas
- Can be used to detect voltage in outlets, lighting fixtures, circuit breakers, wires, and cables
- Automatically turns off after 5 minutes of inactivity to conserve battery life