Honeywell 3010AN50 - VRS Sensor - 40V P-P min. Output w/ 5/8-18 UNF-2A 5.0" Thread
The Honeywell 3010 Series is a general purpose VRS (Variable Reluctant Speed) sensor used for general speed sensing applications where the overall size of the sensor is not critical. This series is best suited for medium to high speeds or electrically noisy environments with relatively small air gaps. The 3010 series meets Mil-Std 202F Method 204D vibration standards, is made with a 5/8-18 UNF-2A mounting thread and comes in thread lengths from 1.1" up to 5", depending on the model.
- Output Voltage: 40V P-P min.
- Thread Length: 5.0" (127 mm)
- Coil Resistance: 45-85 Ohms
- Min. Surface Speed: 20 IPS (.50 m/Sec) Typical
- Gear Pitch Range: 24 DP or Coarser
- Operating Temperature: -67-250°F (-55-120°C)
- Meets Mil-Std 202F Method 204D Vibration Standards
- Mates with 41010, 41010VR Connectors or CA210-R Cable Assembly
- VRS Sensors
|Length||5.0" Thread Length|