Honeywell 3025 - High Output VRS Sensor - 55V P-P min. Output w/ 3/8-24 UNF-2A 0.8" Thread & 24" Leads
The Honeywell 3025 Series is a high output VRS (Variable Reluctant Speed) sensor used for speed sensing applications where higher output voltages are needed. This series is best suited for low to medium speeds with medium to high impedance loads. The 3025 series meets Mil-Std 202F Method 204D vibration standards, is made with a 3/8-24 UNF-2A mounting thread and comes in thread lengths from 0.8" up to 3.5", depending on the model.
- Output Voltage: 55V P-P min.
- Thread Length: 0.8" (20 mm)
- Coil Resistance: 275-330 Ohms
- Min. Surface Speed: 15 IPS (.38 m/Sec) Typical
- Gear Pitch Range: 26 DP or Coarser
- Operating Temperature: -40-225°F (-40-107°C)
- Meets Mil-Std 202F Method 204D Vibration Standards
- Includes 24" (610 mm) Leads
- VRS Sensors
|Length||0.8" Thread Length|